webbing exchange and Semantisize and Free Online Course in Ruby on Rails Powered by Google App Engine

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

...

... maybe most of you wondered the title of my blog. well, to be honest, I haven't had the luxury of a proper net access for the past 1 week. As some of you might know, I am currently in Sentul, training the programming fast track guys. And well, I only managed to squeeze some of the wifi bandwidth my way today.

The past few days, I was basically in no net land, analog land that is. He he he. Kind of fun that is. No digital connection with the outside world. Kind of a bliss. But reality slapped me awake this morning when I logged in to check my email. 38 unanswered emails ! I suppose there is no escape. Anyway, we got to fix the access and bandwidth problem when we move to Sentul next month (are we?).

Anyway, the next few weeks are going to be quite lonesome over at my blog. I might not update anything on time. JBOSS .... looming over my head..... Happy blogging and my apologies to anyone from tech support in Sentul if I hurt their feelings (?)

-- better sleep with my lights on tonite, in case any tech support guys try to strangle me with a RJ45 --

3 comments:

Fakha said...

hahahhaha, insyaAllah by the time we move in, the line should be okay or at least better.

Click_of_Death said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Click_of_Death said...

we'll miss you ravan :P

-kl spikers