webbing exchange and Semantisize and Free Online Course in Ruby on Rails Powered by Google App Engine

Friday, May 23, 2008

Indy Is Back !

I watched awestruck as Indy swung high above the snakes in the dark chamber while trying to get the Ark Of The Covenant in Raiders. I was only 9 then. Some of you were not even born yet (kind of old, aren't I?). There were no state of the CGI, just fake shrunken mummies and live snakes from Industrial Light And Magic, but that didn't stop me (I didn't even know what was CGI then) from going ga-ga.

Indy was one of my favorite heroes, right after I saw him running for his life from a huge rolling boulder. I always wanted a fedora (hmmm ... maybe that explains my obsession with Linux ....) and a whip.

Well, maybe I can relive those memories again this Saturday. Yes, I am watching the midnight screening of Kingdom of The Crystal Skull.

Maybe Indy's a bit old, but he still wears his fedora and carries a whip.

Now, let me see if I still have my fake whip.....

0 comments: